The TrafficMASTER Island Sand Beige 16 in. x 16 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile has high abrasion resistance. This means it is suitable for medium-duty residential floors, including kitchens and bathrooms. Featuring an attractive beige color, the semi-vitreous glazed tile is moderately slip resistant.
- 15.5 square feet per case, 9 pieces per case. Case weight equals 54 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 16 in. width x 16 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a slight variation in tone
- Class 3 abrasion resistance - Suitable for floor applications with medium to heavy foot traffic
- Semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- This tile has not been tested for DCOF, but is slip resistant enough for use on level, dry, standard residential and commercial floors in indoor settings, not including shower floors.
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use