Home Decorators Collection Aged Wood Fusion is a delightful American wood blend created from old barn walls, an early 20th century manufacturing house floor and Midwestern US fence pieces. This design captures the great history of the United States in a cohesive style that will work in any home or business. Four different species are represented in this flooring: Oak, White Walnut, heavily weathered Pine and Birch. The Embossed in Register authentic texture and natural light brown color completes the design, elevating this reclaimed look to a new level of style.
- Aged Wood Fusion Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm thickness x 6-3/16 in. Wide x 50-3/4 in. length planks
- 17.44 sq. ft. per case, Case quantity: 8, Weight: 36.4 lbs.
- Aged Wood Fusion, Light Brown, Medium Gloss, Authentic Textured Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade and Below Grade, simple do it yourself glueless installation
- May be used with suitable radiant heating
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces, including concrete