This HDC wire-brushed high density fiberboard (HDF) flooring is strand-woven with a low gloss to add texture to your residential space. Fashioned with a light-colored prefinished bamboo cobblestone, a protective seven-layer aluminum oxide finish preserves the look of this durable bamboo flooring. It has a Janka wood hardness and dent-resistance rating of 3,000. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified, this reliable product has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde. Install the beveled-edged planks above grade, on grade or below grade with an easy, economical glueless installation. One case covers 26 sq. ft.
see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Wood species: bamboo
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5.20 in. width x 36.02 in. length planks
- 26.00 sq.ft. per case; case weight: 45.44 lbs.
- Construction: high density fiberboard (HDF) bamboo flooring
- Prefinished bamboo cobblestone, light color, wire brushed finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating / resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate grade for installation: on, above or below grades