Add the classic look of bamboo to your home with this Hand Scraped Strand Woven Wellington Engineered Click Bamboo Flooring from Home Decorators Collection. It incorporates distinctive handwork that creates a refined antique appearance. Protected by an aluminum oxide finish, this flooring will stand up to everyday wear for years. The click interlocking system allows for an easy and flat installation. Designed with environmental responsibility in mind, this flooring has FLOORSCORE Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. It also qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, BREEAM, and CHPS. An existing home should have a consistent room temperature of 65 F - 75 F and relative humidity (RH) of 40% - 55%. Continual deviation from these conditions will affect the dimensions of flooring (see installation guide for more details).
- Wood Species: Exotic Strand Woven Bamboo
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/8 in. Width x 36 in. Fixed Length Planks
- 19.20 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33.14 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply HDF Engineered Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Brown Black Color, Low Gloss, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a beveled and hand scraped edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Click/interlocking