Hand Scraped Strand Woven Tacoma 3/8 in. T x 5-1/5 in. W x 36.02 in L Engineered Click Bamboo Flooring. Easily installed on and above grade. This flooring is environmentally responsible with GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds including formaldehyde. Each plank is sculpted by hand, creating a vivid texture and unique characteristics and finished in aluminum oxide to protect from daily use. An existing home should have a consistent room temperature of 65-75 degrees and relative humidity (RH) of 40% - 55%. Continual deviation from these conditions will affect the dimensions of flooring (see installation guide for more details).
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Wood species: bamboo
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5-1/5 in. width x 36.22 in. length planks
- 26.143 sq. ft. per case, quantity: 20, weight: 54.24 lbs.
- Excellent color retention, UV resistance, flexibility and durability in extreme conditions
- Prefinished Tacoma Bamboo, dark color, handscraped finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate grade for installation: on and above grades
- Installation: glue
- Residential use
- Easily cleaned with a soft brush or damp cloth
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified