Handscraped Strand Woven Earl Grey Bamboo Flooring from Home Decorators Collection is sealed with a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish that protects against everyday wear. This product has achieved FLOORSCORE Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. Handscraped flooring is sculpted by hand to create vivid texture and unique richness of characteristics in each plank, offering elegant style for any room of your home. An existing home should have a consistent room temperature of 65°F - 75°F and relative humidity (RH) of 40% - 55%. Continual deviation from these conditions will affect the dimensions of flooring (see installation guide for more details).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/8 in. Width x 36 in. Length Planks
- 25.60 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 43 lbs.
- Construction: HDF Engineered Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Earl Grey Color, Low Gloss, Wire Brushed Finish
- Micro-beveled plank edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade
- Installation: Floating click, glue-down
- Perfect for residential and commercial use