These Hand Scraped 3/8 in. solid Strand Woven Bamboo floors are sculpted by hand to create the unique richness in each plank, providing an antique appearance to the floor and adding classic style to your home. The durable aluminum-oxide wear finish gives a perfect protection from daily use. The accurately-profiled click-interlocking system allows an easy and flat installation. Designed with environmental responsibility in mind, this product has received the FloorScore Indoor Air Quality Certification. FloorScore is the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standard for hand surface flooring materials. This product qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, BREEAM, and CHPS. You can rest assured knowing your flooring was produced with ethical standards and won’t pollute the air you breathe. An existing home should have a consistent room temperature between 65 and 75 in. F and relative humidity (RH) between 40 and 55 percent. Continual deviation from these conditions will affect the dimensions of flooring (see installation guide for more details).
- Wood species: exotic strand woven bamboo offers a unique look to your home décor
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5-1/8 in. width x 36 in. fixed length planks
- 25.60 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 46.30 lbs.
- Construction: 3-ply HDF engineered bamboo flooring
- Prefinished Medium Brown Color with a Low Gloss and Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a beveled and hand-scraped edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Installation: click locking, glue