This Hampton Bay Linear Track Live End Power Feed with Cord and plug connects to the end of a linear track section (sold separately) supplying power from a wall plug receptacle. This option enables you to install your track in areas where there is no power source readily available in the ceiling or the wall. This connector is compatible with all Hampton Bay, Commercial Electric or 3 BUS EC/H series linear track systems and components. The power feed is rated for up to 1,200-Watt which allows for longer track installation runs. Use in laundry rooms, pantrys, basements, closets, hallways or rooms where the ceiling has no electrical junction box, etc.
- Durable UV inhibitor injected polycarbonate cover construction/finish will not chip, yellow, fade or rust
- 120-Volt power supply rated for up to 1,200-Watt
- 100 % compatible with all 120-Volt Hampton Bay, commercial electric EC/H series, 3 BUS linear track systems, components and accessories
- Compatible with most standard 120-Volt incandescent style dimmer switches
- Includes a 15 ft. power cord and optional ON/OFF plug-in toggle switch
- Easy to follow instructions