This solar-powered LED spotlight features an adjustable head that pivots up and down to project light where you want it. The crystalline solar panel can be perched directly above the cast aluminum fixture or positioned several ft. away and connected with the included cord. It automatically turns on at dusk and remains lit for up to 8 hours, emitting warm white light to enhance safety, or highlight greenery or architectural features.
- Solar-powered LED spotlight uses renewable energy, consuming zero electricity
- Pivoting cast aluminum lamp head locks into place at desired vertical angle
- Equipped with 2 lithium-ion batteries which recharge using the sun's energy
- Automatically powers on at dusk for up to 8 hours
- Includes spotlight, crystalline solar panel, connecting wire and 2 ground stakes
- Waterproof and weather resistant for lasting durability
- Depending on the amount of sun it receives, it shines up to 100 lumens of warm white light through a clear lens