The Advanced Drinking Water Filtration System from Glacier Bay uses a dual filter configuration to reduce undesirable elements in your water, including sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead and chemicals. The consumer-friendly cabinet design does not require any mounting, allowing for easy installation in the space below your sink. Included with the system is a designer brushed nickel faucet with a filter change indicator light and an Advanced Drinking Water 6-Month Replacement Filter Set. NSF certified under Ecodyne Water Systems to reduce undesirable contaminants in your water.
- Under-counter water filtration system does not require mounting; simply place in the cabinet below your sink
- System reduces: sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead and chemicals such as atrazine, benzene and lindane
- Reduces chlorine by 97% and reduces lead by 99%
- Uses Glacier Bay Advanced drinking water 6-month replacement filter set HDGDUF4 (included); shutting off water supply is not necessary when changing filters
- Battery-operated 6-month timer alerts you when it is time to change filters
- NSF certified under ecodyne water systems