This porcelain tile embodies to look of stunning light marble. With filmy grey veining and a background of soft white-ivory clouds Brilliance White porcelain is reminiscent of light high-grade Carrara marble. This durable tile provides a clean surface with the interesting vein variation of real Italian marble.
- 5 sq. ft. per case, 20 tiles per case. Case weight equals 19.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor or wall use
- 3 in. width x 12 in. length x 0.354 in. thick
- Smooth white surface with grey vein and medium variation
- P.E.I. Rating III suitable for heavy-duty residential and light commercial floor installations
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and it is frost proof
- DCOF greater than or equal to 0.42 meets the minimum requirements for level interior spaces to be walked on when wet
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified