This 12 in. x 24 in. Florida Tile Home Collection wall and floor tile is inspired by the look of modern marble. Featuring an eye-catching pattern of light taupe and grey linear veining, the ethereal feel of this tile flooring is sure to brighten up your interior space. Crafted of durable porcelain material, this frost-proof, impervious flooring features water absorption of less than 0.5 percent. It is a great choice for heavy-duty wall tile applications for an interior residential area, blending well with any interior design.
- 13.3 square feet per case, 7 pieces per case. Case weight is 54 lbs.
- Grade 1, glazed porcelain tile for floor or wall use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 0.354 in. thick
- Smooth surface in white marble and linear taupe vein pattern with medium variation
- P.E.I. Rating III Suitable for heavy-duty residential and light commercial floor installations
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and it is frost proof
- DCOF greater than or equal to 0.42 meets the minimum requirements for level interior spaces to be walked on when wet
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength