Highly water resistant, frost resistant, and scratch resistant this tile is suitable for both commercial and residential flooring. The Aspen Granite porcelain tile boasts beauty that speaks for itself.
- 13.3 sq. ft. per case, 7 pieces per case. Case weight is 54 lbs.
- Grade 1, glazed porcelain tile for floor or wall use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 0.354 in. thick
- Matte surface in grey stone look with white veining and medium shade variation
- P.E.I. Rating V Residential and Commercial
- With a low absorption rate of less than 0.5% porcelain tile is highly water resistant and considered impervious
- DCOF greater than or equal to 0.42 meets the minimum requirements for level interior spaces to be walked on when wet
- Durable and frost resistant porcelain for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex modified thinset for acceptable bond strength