An expression of timeless classicism and Italian elegance, Michelangelo White is characterized by its grey-taupe veins and the luminous background tone, which ranges from pure white to ivory. This gorgeous recreation of Calacatta marble brings an extensive range of patterns that are created through the use of digital imaging technology to create a unique and varied pattern every time. A glossy wall tile compliments the matte floor tile to create an extraordinary impression on any room in your home.
- 5 square feet, 20 pieces per case. Case weight is 17.82 lbs.
- First grade glazed porcelain tile for floor or wall use
- 3 in. width x 12 in. length x 0.315 in. thick
- Smooth surface with a medium shade variation for a realistic stone look
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- Coefficient of friction Rating of dry-0.8 and wet-0.6, makes this tile suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength