With its subtle veining and rich, earthy color palette, Toledo, a glazed ceramic tile series, recalls age old stone at an exceptional value. Used as a building material for centuries, natural stone has timeless appeal and Toledo series goes back in time, replicating natural stone in glazed ceramic tile. Offered in several sizes including a 7 in. x 7 in., Toledo is a great choice for any project.
- 16.47 square feet, 14 pieces per case. Case weight is 49.56 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- Nominally 13 in. length x 13 in. wide x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed, slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use