Get the look of travertine and the durability of porcelain with this Alpi Floor and Wall Tile by Lucerne. This elegant tile is P.E.I. Rated IV and suitable for residential and commercial use. It is ideal for everything from updating your shower to a hotel lobby. The tile is also frost resistant and may be installed for outdoor applications.
- 16.14 sq. ft., six pieces per case; case weight is 66.62 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Nominally 20 in. width x 20 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed, random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines
- Frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use