Cabo recreates the intricate and distinct characteristics of travertine, with a slight textured surface. Printed in a neutral color palette, Cabo can support vibrant colors incorporated into your new design space. Whether it be on floors, walls or shower, this versatile tile may be installed on most applications. Cabo is rated for residential and commercial use.
- 16.56 square feet, 8.0 pieces per case. Case weight is 62.64 lb.
- Grade 1, ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.24 in. width x 17.24 in. length x 0.35 in. thick
- Slight variation within each tile and from tile to tile
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than 0.60 to 0.79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use