Rich brown, taupe and warm beige characterize this slate-inspired ceramic tile. The richly- hued color palette makes this classic size tile versatile enough for a wide range of styles and decors. Put it in the kitchen, bathroom or living areas for exceptional durability and style. Add the Parkstone 2 x 2 mixed mosaic for a perfect pairing to finish your space.
- 14.55 square feet per case, 15 pieces per case. Case weight is 50.06 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 11-13/16 in. width x 11-13/16 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed finish with low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Class 3 abrasion resistance - suitable for heavy residential and light commercial applications with medium to heavy traffic or any wall application
- Semi-Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- Dynamic coefficient of friction less than .42 is recommended for dry and level floor indoor and outdoor applications in non-freezing environments when proper installation methods are followed
- Not frost resistant
- Residential use