It’s a celebration of new colors and sizes with Keystones unglazed mosaics from Daltile. As a prominent product for years, this collection proudly introduces brand-new shades and sizes for the freshest options and even more design flexibility. From floors and walls to countertops, patios and pools, create custom designs perfect for any space. Add stylized borders and corners for a finishing touch and unified look.
- 21 square feet per case, 12 pieces per case. Case weight equals 47.35 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 1/4 in. thick dot-mounted mosaic. 1 in. x 1 in. mosaic tile pieces
- Unglazed, smooth finish with low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use