Skip the can-no installation of recessed housings anymore, Commercial Electric LED Easy Up lights are LED powered recessed downlights with a Junction box on the back for direct wiring. Wire directly from the ceiling into the fixture. The spring loaded clips on the side clamp the light to the ceiling drywall. Easy Up is the time and money saving solution for recessed lighting in residential or commercial ceilings -in new construction or remodel applications. These recessed ceiling lights use 80% less electricity to produce the same amount of light as incandescent light and you don't have to replace light bulbs ever. These LED lights are wet location rated, can be used in ceilings with or without insulation and they are compatible with most LED rated dimmers. They are air tight to prevent heating and cooling losses. Easy Up recessed lights are Energy Star listed and backed by a 5-year warranty. Search Easy Up recessed lights on You Tube for real examples of Easy Up lights in various applications.
- Produces 850-Lumen, the equivalent of a 75-Watt incandescent bulb
- Provides 5 selectable CCT light color from warm white to daylight (2700/3000/3500/4000/5000K) using 94 CRI LED chips for accurate color rendering
- Compatible with most LED approved dimmers, see product instruction guide for list of compatible dimmers
- Perfect for residential drywall and commercial grid ceiling applications
- 50,000-hour lamp life, wet location approved, IC rated, air tight, 5-year limited manufacturers warranty
- Installs directly into finished ceiling without recessed housing and can be easily moved, added or removed after the job is completed
- Meets UL requirements, ENERGY STAR listed